expert team
seeker333
Posted 6/25/2007 6:37 AM (#2092)
Subject: expert team

Hello,

I discovered something interesting that I would like to share with you.
It concerns a team of scientists that is presenting itself in a forum.
The history is explained in an introduction on the frontpage. This thread serves
only for information because I was impressed from this forum and I think its worth
having a look at it. The site is still growing but in a very short time it will
develop into something large for sure. Everone can post questions on this platform
that will be answered by the team. If you look at the list of the team and their
respective field of practice, there is no question that you cannot ask.

List of the team
http://www.thexperteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=14.0

Short Part of the Text on the Frontpage

...The team of scientists decided together to at least try and clear the internet
a little from all the stupidities and beliefs that are spread on it. That is why
we are opening this forum today to try and provide a platform where serious things
can be discussed. The goal is to protect the knowledge and rid the beliefs from any toxicity.
Here in this forum we will answer all your questions and try and open people’s minds about
all the things that are forbidden to know about on this planet. The research we carried out
on the discovery was so huge, that we needed a very large team of experts on nearly every
imaginable topic...

http://www.thexperteam.com
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 6/25/2007 10:01 PM (#2097 - in reply to #2092)
Subject: RE: expert team

PhD Alumni

They have some interesting topics, just like here. I did check it out... we shall see what it's all about.
mruppert
Posted 6/27/2007 1:06 AM (#2102 - in reply to #2092)

Hello Seeker333:
I just experienced the second power failure of the evening...so, I am not sure that this post posted.
If you had to choose a course of action.....the "experts" tell you go left, the people on this website tell you go right; which would you choose????
Regards,
Marty
Supernatural3
Posted 6/27/2007 10:23 AM (#2105 - in reply to #2092)

PhD Alumni

They are deceiving themselves, if they call themselves "experts" in a field with such topics that are based on theory and no fact.

Theory is fantastic and I love living by theory.... but impossible to PROVE scientifically since meta is beyond physics.

I've been trying to prove ghosts really exist since 1993, all the evendence we have collected STILL isn't enough to be 100% proof positive, and we have lots of data that skeptics will say it's anything but what it is.

To each their own.... if they achieve what they want... good for them.

mruppert
Posted 6/28/2007 11:19 PM (#2108 - in reply to #2092)
Subject: RE: expert team-EXPANDED

Hi Doc J and all:
SO HAVE I! Ghosts, that is......I'd love to "prove" it...and can do so using theory. But, I have never seen a ghost myself. And that is a point I raised in posts a while back. In the classic studies of "religious experience" (and again let me emphasis that it has nothing to do with organized religion) we learn about those who have been "touched' by something, the nature of which we do not know; but can say was "supernatural" , "paranormal" or "otherworldy." There is no need to prove it, since each individuals experience is the proof.
The question then becomes, can we have others "accept" it as true?
A quick sanity check for myself, and what popular opinion believes:
1) After one sorts out the confusion raised by Darwin's "On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection " and the COINCIDENTAL, but totally independent work by Alfred Russell, Lord Wallace, I can only conclude that the "Theory of Evolution" is true. But, the theory was formulated 11 years before Darwin wrote "The Descent of Man", the study that gives Christians the extreme case of heart burn. Christians attack Darwin, but they forget about Wallace. Two independent men concluded the same thing based on independent study. To the point, I cannot see evolution at work, at least according to what Christian "scientists" will accept as proof, yet I know that evolution is what happened and is happening. POPULAR OPINION says that there is an alternative, which has morphed from Creationist Science to Intelligent Design.
2) POPULAR OPINION says that we stay stuck on the ground. We do not fly off into space. It also says that when the clock ticks that time has passed. It also recognizes that my clock ticking will not be the same as your clock as you are someplace else, relative to me. This, very simplistic representation, is Einstein's Theory of Relativity, the famous E=MCsquare (I can't do the little two as I don't have the font.) But, because of the many anomalies that physicists found, particularly Max Planck, the father of quantum physics, Einstein had to modify his theory and create "The Special Theory of Relativity" to deal with gravity, which is non-linear. If Einstein is right, there is no healing via energy, as energy is expressed in a linear fashion. There are no ghosts, there are no spirits, there are no aliens, there are no dimensions other than the three concrete, and one (as he theorized) relative, but still linear; there is no God and there are no angels. The new evidence, though not "provable" and only slightly accepted, says different, as do I. But, the remarkable things that we are now learning, are to vast to begin to properly understand. I still say, (and have been roundly ridiculed) that Einstein was just, simply, wrong. You will not find many people, that hold that belief.
Until we cast out some old scientific demons, you and I will never prove, by popular opinion, that ghosts exist.
Experts can say whatever they want, as can you and I, but the proof lies in the experience.
I am hoping that my beloved research partner, who is also a healer, and sighted (by nature-though we argue about where her healing ability and psychic sense comes from) has now joined us, from Bristol, UK. She can say more than I can, as she is well versed in many healing techniques, particularly REIKI, but is even more well versed in Quantum Physics. I have borne witness to this, so it is part of my experience. And, I BELIEVE!
Warm Regards to all, and Peace Profound,
Marty
Supernatural3
Posted 6/29/2007 9:14 AM (#2110 - in reply to #2092)

PhD Alumni

Alas, I feel similar. We only have experience, which is good enough for me. I find it awesome to have been able to experience ghostly phenomenon. I have seen, felt, heard, smelled and sensed them. I have had psychic abilities kick in, enough for divine intervention. Maybe those who cannot handle these experiences are not given these experience, because they will take it to a bad place.

I think the world is coming to enlightenment and things are far more accepted now, then ever before.
So it's all good.....

I think science and spirit are already merged.... like electric and light. The two combined heal everything.
We cannot fail~
HUGS