Healing methods and request for healing
NothingEverything
Posted 6/14/2007 9:42 AM (#2030)
Subject: Healing methods and request for healing

UMS Student

In my humble opinion and the people who taught me, the principals of being a healer are thus: One must develop their willpower above the average, being able to conquer all of your internal inpurities, break any bad habits, and conquering great desire, a detatchment from material possessions is a sign of this. Willpower and compassion are the key factors in the type of healing ive been taught. One must be pure in mind and soul, the heart of a child and the wisdom of an elder are signs of this. A clear, focused mind, free of worldy desires and self conscienceness are needed in order to fully direct healing energy to the recipient. A strong sense of love and connectedness to nature are needed so that the energy being directed is of a pure healing nature. Understanding the ailment, whether it be mental, physical, or spiritual in nature is needed to visualize its healing. And constant application of this will must be put towards the recipient, this is done with confidence! Confidence is extremley important for constant application of will without exhausting your mental energy. In the end, its all about will, your will power is the "gun" you use to project your healing "bullet". This is how i was taught to heal, and application to yourself is what you practice on, it helps you develop confidence, a very important factor in healing.
If you are a healer I humbly ask you to also post your techniques so that we may grow from each other.

Also, if you would like something healed about yourself and believe it is something not in accord with your life. please post it here!
and I respectfully request that other healers assist me in healing the person requesting.
Thank you!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Elizabeth Ann
Posted 6/14/2007 5:32 PM (#2033 - in reply to #2030)
Subject: RE: Healing methods and request for healing

UMS Student

Hi James I would be honoured to assist you in sending healing to anyone who requests it.

I work by channelling healing energy to the person/s or situation that requires help and assistance. I have an unshakable faith and trust that the Universe will use me as a vessel to help whenever and wherever possible. I made a pact many years ago that I would do whatever the Universe asked of me and in return I asked that my children and myself would be looked after. I have never had any cause to ever doubt my faith and trust. When I channel I am privileged to visualise what is necessary for me to focus on. I have given myself totally in service to the Universe.

As a result of my studies with UMS I realised that my task is to help people in absolute despair, because I can, mainly because I have trained extensively and have now devoted myself to this task. Since that decision a few weeks ago, I have attracted many very distressed souls to my consulting rooms. I have developed a new and very powerful technique that I use when I feel that it is correct to do so. I am not posting it here but would be happy to divulge it via private email.

Love & Light
mruppert
Posted 6/16/2007 12:34 AM (#2044 - in reply to #2030)

Hi NTET and Doc Elizabeth:
This is why I posted a thread about the Blair brothers and "The Ring of Fire" . The segment where the guy who heals Loren, "East of Krakatoa", (I hope I have the right brother, no, I think now it was Lawrence, it doesn't matter as that was not and is not my concern) with his electro-acupuncture technique could just be shrugged off as posturing in front of the camera. AND, I did just that...until moments later, when he said "Watch this...bring your camera" in a dialectic ethnocentric Chinese (we couldn't figure out what he said, so got language experts to look at it) and he set a balled up bunch of newspaper on fire with his hand. On another website, I have challenged anyone to disclaim the video as false. I have asked MythBusters to look at it. MythBusters never answered me. Why? Because there is no myth to bust. I've worn out two DVD players, and prior to that two VCR's doing slo-mo's and frame-by-frames. There is no trick that I, nor many others can see. This, then, proves that his healing technique is as absolutley true as a surgeons scalpel.
And he explains how he does it.....look carefully!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
Marty
NothingEverything
Posted 6/16/2007 4:17 PM (#2047 - in reply to #2030)

UMS Student

Marty,
I looked up Lawrence Blair and Lorne Blair and found a great many things!
I am very interested in their adventures; it is the same exact thing I want to do in my life.
And I am by my own means, but I still travel by sea and have been close to many of those same places already
many times! Unfortunately, I have not been able to involve myself with the indigenous cultures as much
as I have with the city cultures of these places as I pull into their main ports and larger islands.
Thank you for turning me on to that! I can definitely learn many things from those two and their explorations.
And it’s very, very interesting to me.
Sorry this is off topic; I just wanted to thank Marty.
eoswildcat
Posted 6/18/2007 12:19 AM (#2051 - in reply to #2030)

UMS Student

Currently I am studying the Essene Path of the Dragon, and have experienced all three of the attunements for the The Black Dragon Grade.(here is the information for those interested http://pathofthehealingdragon.com/ ) I will be progressing through the next few grades shortly. this is one of a few Healing paths I have discovered for myself recently. I have been able to heal with simple laying of hands and concentrating green and blue energy towards the person as well.
NothingEverything
Posted 6/19/2007 11:26 AM (#2056 - in reply to #2051)

UMS Student

Thank you for sharing that with us!
but more importantly, the intent to use your healing energy on the world is what i am most thankful for!!
a path to learning to heal that i found very similar to the one i learned from my mentors i posted in the "Mesmer's animal magnetism" forum that i created.
but i find that the greatest teacher in healing lies within, i feel that all healers have an inherent ability to heal, if one listens the advise that comes from within.

Edited by NothingEverything 6/19/2007 11:35 AM
mruppert
Posted 6/19/2007 10:21 PM (#2060 - in reply to #2056)

Hi NTET:
I was going to say something about the common thread I found about "healers" no matter what names and acronyms and techniques they use, BUT, I was blown away by "Mesmer's Animal Magnetism. " Does the forum still exist?
Please add to this, as you know more than I do, but to get people interested, and maybe further the discussion, Mesmer will always be known as the father of hypnotism, but that was not his major contribution to the study of mysticism and spirituality, at least imho. He studied Paracelsus (as we Rosicrucians do) and sought to blend astrology with psychopathology. As I understand how he understood, one individual might be able to transmit a "universal force" to another for purposes of healing, which as NTET said is "animal magnetism".
This is no joke, folks. I was an American History major at CUA, and in reading the writings of Benjamin Franklin, he met Mesmer and studied his practice, in an attempt to validate the methods Mesmer was using. Part of the commission to study Mesmer, besides Franklin, was Antoine(?-I think that was his first name) Lavoisier, the guy who figured out that water was 2 parts Hydrogen and one part OXYGEN....and went on to study oxygen, almost blowing himself up in the act.
Nothing to do now with metaphysics, but history....Franklin split France to return to the newly formed USA, because the French Revolution was coming. Mesmer, not liked by King Louis XVI, and hated by Robbespierre left France for London, England. Laviosier, loyal to the King of France, stayed in France and was guillotined by Robbespierre. It is unsubstantiated rumor that Franklin and Mesmer had to leave quickly, as they were thought to be Masons and/or Rosicrucians, and targeted for death by Robbespiere (geez, I hope I'm spelling these names right, it's been a long time since I wrote a history paper). Lavoisier was just a simple chemist, and loyal to the King, which is why he lost his head.
Ya know, sometimes history is really fascinating, as it tells me why we, on this sight, talk about those very same things that have been talked about for centuries, millenia, and eons.

Peace to you all,
Marty
NothingEverything
Posted 6/20/2007 1:00 PM (#2062 - in reply to #2030)

UMS Student

Marty,
Im glad youve taken a sincere intrest in this subject!
That forum I started is under the metaphyics discussion of this website, somewhere.
Its relativley new though and shouldn't be too deep into the mass subjects.
After much personal research and feeling on the subject i found that Mesmer's technique
touches on the universal energy inherent in everything. It's a pitty that humanity was not able to advance more
in the study of that energy due to the atrocities that humanity can cause.
But the yearning humans have to understand and employ those universal energies have, at least, always been around.
How many true doctrines understanding these mysteries have been lost throught time?
This appears to be touching on something valid and well worth , at least, personal research and practice.
To help humanity regain its link to the universe and universal understanding.
Frank in Japan
Posted 6/20/2007 9:14 PM (#2067 - in reply to #2030)

student

Thank you to you all for sharing your experiences.

I have been studying, but most importantly, putting my energies to actually practicing to the best of my abilities, the material presented in A Course in Miracles.

The difference each one of us can make is tremendous. By sharing experiences we increase the difference we can all make.

I have had positive results using the healing forces of unconditional love, forgiveness, compassion and putting aside of judgment. When I have applied these (simultaneously if possible) in my organized or spontaneous dialogs with people, the person you are talking to transforms before your very eyes. You begin to see the real person, who is open to your guidance. I have found healing by giving hope, and 'giving guided tours' of metaphysical worlds to be very effective in giving lasting perception shifts. The sharing of metaphysical subjects is in the context of showing the person that there is indeed more to life than the physical and social planes.

Blessings and peace,

Frank
mruppert
Posted 6/22/2007 10:54 PM (#2081 - in reply to #2030)

Hi all:
As Frank said "You begin to see the real person" which is why I have taken the historian's view of Mesmer....and grown to see him as a real person, not as a page out of a history book or a contrived fiction. Paracelsus, though far more removed by time, was a real person. By studying their work, we can have a dialog with them; not face-to-face, but on a spiritual level.
NTET made an interesting comment, and, I think, an insightful observation as I interpret what was written.
And that is, it seems that throughout history, every time humanity is on the track of spiritual enlightenment, something ugly and barbaric happens; the result of which is always the loss of knowledge and understanding. But then, the cycle starts again, rebuilding the knowledge and understanding.
Regards,
Marty
serephinite
Posted 6/23/2007 6:01 PM (#2083 - in reply to #2030)

Student

Hi there! I'm new to this forum, and find myself here when I had in mind that I in fact am in need of some help... not really sure where to start... I need some help because I'm experiencing physical symptoms which I know are not an indication that I'm sick, rather that my life circumstances are not in line with where my heart would like to be. I have experienced these types of 'illness' in the past... specifically when going through Reiki I, II and III attunements. Physiologically nothing the 'experts' could identify nor deal with... things which eventually passed when I brought my life 'back in line' with the path I understood I should have been taking!

I find myself in a situation where I have gone against 'conventional wisdom' and worked hard to move along a path which is more 'in line' with my soul, however, reality hit at the end of last year and in order to pay the bills, I am again doing what I was doing three years ago when back in London (and experiencing the hit the universe was giving me back then to get out of that corporate world). So, again, I think there is a clear message for me to change my current situation, more precisely my current job.

For the past three years I have not been sick: I have been developing people (as well as myself) and engaging in what I am passionate about whilst scraping a living together (and spending the last of my savings!). In doing so, I have been moving around the world... although I realise I was probably more running from something and I know that something was me, which I'm now accepting and willing to stop jumping on planes, work on myself and move forward... but in staying put, and trying to cultivate a life, I have taken a job and developed a life around that which is clearly not feeding my soul. Whilst this job pays and regularly, thereby enabling me to engage on this super UMS course... , my soul is being zapped... and I can't seem to see the wood for the trees at the moment.

It's one thing recognising a potential cause for the severe, debilitating and constant pain I'm experiencing... and have been since March... although it's become, and is becoming, progressively worse with time... in spite of the fact that the doctors signed me off work, initially for ten days... I went back for 10 days, but succumbed again... and am now entering a second week off. With no sign of respite, support, solution or anything. The doctors prescribe drugs, which clearly aren't working... indeed the sideeffects are horrendous too. That stopped yesterday - I'm not that daft, I know that what's going on won't be sorted with drugs... but I need some help moving forward... I need some help here... I realise doctors treat the symptoms, not the cause. I understand that healing moves things and I'm ready to face that. Although I am afraid. I'm British, though living in France. With no money behind me, and essentially on my own. I know I have a path which works for me and will involve helping others... yet at the moment, I'm struggling to get from one day to the next. It's miserable. And so alien to me and my spirit. I'm frustrated and am struggling to maintain a positive outlook. When I meditate, it seems to exacerbate symptoms... maybe the universe poking me further, but I'm not sure what to do. Well, I do... resign... although with three months' notice, a horrendously tight and nationalistic job market, and no financial nor other tangible support... needless to say, if I could get some relief from the symptoms, I feel I could maybe be better equipped to deal with the cause. I understand also that if I 'trust' in the universe, it will provide... but I'm really struggling to find that faith at the moment. Gosh, what a mess...

Thank you so much for offering help, James. Just now being a part of this forum is helping. Knowing there are others out there with similar philosophies and a willingness to share, give and learn, means so much. If you can offer any help, I would really appreciate it.

Love, Sarah

Edited by serephinite 6/23/2007 6:26 PM
Elizabeth Ann
Posted 6/23/2007 9:38 PM (#2085 - in reply to #2083)

UMS Student

Hi Sarah

I was just on my way to bed after watching Glastonbury on the tele so it is nearly 3am, but I just wanted to say I have read your post and I'm on your case. I will wait till the morning to really focus but what popped into my mind straight away was the pain.

In my experience, especially when someone is moving and transforming, this kind of pain can be the result of stuck emotions which just need to be recognised. Then thanked for the part they have played in your life thus far and allowed to disperse now that they have played their part.

I will link with you tomorrow. Are you anywhere near Corlay in Brittany? I have good healing friends there who would be happy to help.

Love and Light

Elizabeth
mruppert
Posted 6/24/2007 12:17 AM (#2087 - in reply to #2030)

Hello Sarah:
I was tempted to go into a long and involved explanation of potentialities of time, starting from how lasers showed us a striking anomaly concerning electrons and electron cloud masses up to the link that is now being studied between quantum energy and healing.
I will put it as simply as I can, which will somewhat diminish the proof that it works, but, (with faith) will bear itself out to be true.....by result, not by example.
If you say that you are in pain and will be in pain, then you are in pain at the moment, AND will be in pain the next day and the day after, ad infinitum. BUT, there is also a "time" when you are not in pain. Quite the reverse, you are a living. loving, healthy and thriving individual.
You are most definitely right when you say that medical doctors, particularly western doctors, treat symptoms......usually with drugs. That is pretty much useless in my view. Do not mistake this statement to mean that I do not believe in the efficacy of penicillin etc., etc., as I do believe in such things. But, what is, say, penicillin? It is just a mold!
True healers, no matter what names they use vis a vis technique, heal cosmically and spiritually by tapping into the "time" that exists where you are a well and whole being; and "guiding" you to that potentiality in time. For, truly, you are well and whole, right at this very moment, and tomorrow and the day after...on and on! You only need to live that time and not the time you are in now.

With Warm Regards, and wishes of Peace Profound,
Marty
Aquarius
Posted 6/24/2007 12:48 PM (#2088 - in reply to #2030)

UMS Guest

Dear Friend,
In one of your earlier postings, you were saying: 'I have experienced these types of 'illness' in the past... specifically when going through Reiki I, II and III attunements. Physiologically nothing the 'experts' could identify nor deal with... things which eventually passed when I brought my life 'back in line' with the path I understood I should have been taking!'

DON’T QUIT

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will;
When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill;
When funds are low and debts are high;
And you want to smile, but have to sigh;
When care is pressing you down more than a bit,
Rest, if you must, but don’t ever quit.

Life can be queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns.
But many a failure can turn about,
And we could be winning, if only we stick things out.
Don’t give up, even if the pace appears to be slow.
You may succeed, with just one more blow!

Success is failure turned inside out;
It’s the silver tint on the clouds of doubt.
And you never can tell how close to it you are,
It could be near, when it still seems very far!
So, stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit.
When things seem worst that’s when one shouldn’t quit!
 Anon.

The way I see it, when things seem to be going wrong in our life, it is usually us who are out of step with the Universe, not the other way round. The likelihood is that the energies that are presently flowing through our life are trying to tell us a different story and to point us in a different direction. If one seems to run into one invisible wall after another, when obstacle after obstacle rears its head, you can bet your bottom dollar on it that the Universe is trying to give us a signal that somehow we are barking up the wrong tree and that it could be having something better up its sleeve for us.

It is always worth our while to pay attention to Universal guidance, through the reactions of the world around us. To get back into harmony with ourselves, the lessons we have come to learn during this lifetime, as well as our energies and the Universe, a change of direction in our life may have become necessary. It goes without saying that because we have freedom of choice, we do not have to do anything of the kind. However, wise ones pay attention and try their hand at something else and look towards channelling their energies into other avenues of expression.
Doors will only ever open for us, when they are meant to. And when one of them does, the experience can be like something one usually sees only in funny films. Having so got used to pushing and shoving uselessly at far too many doors, there may well come the moment, when – metaphorically speaking – we have found the right one. It then flies open so suddenly that it feels as if one was almost shooting out through the window, at the other end of the room. Why not try it out for yourself, sometime?

True trust and faith in ourselves, our life and the Universe can only grow in anyone through first hand experiences, like the one that is now before us. To enable us to learn to trust, when we try one door and it will not open for us, no matter how hard we try, when things seem to be going wrong, as they sometimes will, it is worth our while to reflect on the matter and to have a bit of a dialogue with ourselves; something like this: ‘Let me see, this door is obviously not meant for me, maybe the Universe has something else for me in mind. So, I’ll be patient and wait for another opening, for come it will. Are things really going wrong in my life or is the Universe trying to give me a message that I need a change of direction? Could this be happening for my own good and because the Universe loves me and knows my true wants and needs better than I do? Could it be protecting me against myself, because it wants me to find what is rightfully mine? Is it possible that something better is in store for me, something I might not even have dreamt of yet, in my wildest dreams? Perhaps it would be better if I was patient for a while and waited for another chance to come my way? Now, isn’t that better than despairing or even swearing at the Universe because it does not seem to wish to fulfil my wishes? Because I am your child, Universe, let me try the loving way instead. Alright, here I go! I love you and trust you, as you love and trust me. After all, that makes an awful lot of sense, you know!’

And when funds are low and debts are high, do I need to ask myself: ‘Why am I not taking part in the Universe’s abundance? Is it because I am not sharing my own abundance with it, my gifts and talents, of which we all have many, with those around me? How can I increase my input into life, so that I can get more out of it? Do I need to be less selfish and think more about the good of the whole of society, life, the planet and the Universe? Why don’t I try and see what happens?’

Last but not least, when things go wrong or when pain has to be endured, the following words of wisdom comfort me: ‘Take step by step whatever is open to you. Think well, accept and trust; one step leads to another. Let your minds be malleable, for remember that in the world of spirit the condition of life is not rigid, it is fluid; it is moving all the time towards harmonious and beautiful states. Just go with the tide. It is true that all comes right in the end. Do not fear. You can experience all manner of things in life and still be very happy. It is all a question of how you accept the way things have to go. If you surrender to the will of God, you will find inward happiness and unbelievable joy.’ White Eagle Calendar February 2007

With Love and Light,
Aquarius

Elizabeth Ann
Posted 6/24/2007 6:04 PM (#2089 - in reply to #2083)

UMS Student

Hi Sarah

I was checking back in and read Aquarius's post and I do not think that I can better what she is saying to you right now. I have a total trust in the universe and know that whatever happens or has happened was for my own good.

Love and Light

Elizabeth
Aquarius
Posted 6/25/2007 11:02 AM (#2093 - in reply to #2030)

UMS Guest

How wise you are, Elizabeth. With that kind of attitude you are going to get far - during this lifetime and all coming ones. It's the only thing that can help us make the progress we want and need to make. With love - Aquarius

serephinite
Posted 6/25/2007 11:26 AM (#2094 - in reply to #2093)

Student

thank you for taking the time to reply and offer what you have. I really appreciate the postings. Just thinking about it at the moment. Need some time. xxx
serephinite
Posted 6/25/2007 6:24 PM (#2095 - in reply to #2094)

Student

wow those postings really reasonate... thank you. Will sleep on those thoughts tonight and see how things shift...
thanks

Elizabeth, unfortunately I'm not close to your friends... I'm on the south coast. Although it's good to know that there are connections over here...

thanks again

Edited by serephinite 6/25/2007 6:28 PM
Elizabeth Ann
Posted 6/25/2007 6:28 PM (#2096 - in reply to #2095)

UMS Student

Sarah

Very best wishes

Love & Light

Elizabeth
NothingEverything
Posted 6/26/2007 4:16 AM (#2098 - in reply to #2083)

UMS Student

Beautiful Sarah,
It looks like the materialisms of the world and your path are a seperate thing indeed.
possessions are a sickness that plagues mankind throughout, for in our desires to obtain them, and in our passions
to maintain them, we let our gardens wither and commit terrible atrocities to each other.
I think you may know your cure, but a fear of insecurity is a great obstacle indeed.
as it is our bodies natural instinct to brace for a fall so is it our souls to brace from the unknown.
I am very glad you are strong enough to ignore the populace to pursue your callings, but now it is inner demons
that press against you even harder. If it is brought against you, you can defeat it.
Please, tell me where your pain is most severe, I feel tension type headaches and back pain mostly from you.
Please give a moment to yourself everynight to relax and try to listen to the universe, and think about the love in your life
till it makes you smile! Acceptance.
Your always in my thoughts.

Edited by NothingEverything 6/26/2007 4:18 AM
serephinite
Posted 6/26/2007 5:39 PM (#2100 - in reply to #2030)

Student

Kind words... thank you. The pain began as headaches - like migraines, although I'd not suffered from them in the past. This developed into shoulder and back pain... plus major problems in the neck!!! I see the neurologist tomorrow... I guess from what I've heard from these experts so far, these are a combination of tension headaches and migraine... who knows?! I have a CAT scan on Friday evening... signed off work at least until the end of this week. Given how the intensity of the symptoms has been increasing, my doctor is reluctant to let me back to work before we know more from this 'final' try expert!

Since I 'quit the (pharma)drugs' on Friday, I have been working with a local reiki lady, popped into the organic shop for a couple of herbs I'd been recommended, combined with your support, I'm feeling as if this is beginning to turn around. The symptoms are diminishing a bit and my focus is becoming more positive - like going over the hump in a bridge with my old Fiat!

However, the french social system is bizarre in fact - I was prepared to try back at work on Tuesday, and then found out that if I go in and then have to have more time off work, my pay will be docked for the first three days until the social security kicks in - talk about a disincentive to give that a go! So, I'm taking the opportunity to chill out and really try and regain some focus.

My reluctance to ditch my job and go it alone trusting in the universe is not based on raw 'materialism' - it's more pragmatism. If I want to stay in this region, and for some reason for now this feels right, then I need an income. Ditching a job on a hunch with no alternative support or financial streams feels non-sensical rather than materialistic per se. I'm a pragmatic dreamer who has a desire to make those dreams my reality...

Funny, I've often thought about this, having spent some time in Peru where I was brought crashing back down to earth and understood that we work in jobs which pay to then spend that money compensating for the compromises we've made by taking said job. Rather earn enough to eat, doing something we enjoy, and relish the moment and the 'simpler' things in life. In Peru, that's a given - there isn't the wealth and so this lifestyle is enforced!

However, on the Cote d'Azur, things are slightly different... and incredibly expensive even just for sustenance. I.e. you have to have money to survive. Combine that with incredibly selfish attitudes, hyper-materialism, and a rejection of anything not from this mold or from their clique - and the desire I have to live that more simple existence seems to fall further from my reality. I have to earn to stay here. I want to stay here cos I feel a need - though given how different my attitude, practices and aspirations are from the majority, I'm not sure why I'm setting this challenge - I guess I'm trusting at some level. But for now I am.

So this is human fear of knowing that if I don't get another job or income, then I may not be able to stay here - not that I'm completely wedded to this idea, cos I'm open to suggestion for sure... but I guess yes I'm 'scared' that I will again have to jump on a plane... which I've been doing for the past two years - Ecuador, Peru, Ukraine, then here - and 'trust' that something will crop up and it'll all be ok. It's not only exhausting at all levels, it's expensive in itself! That's why I'm plumping for the idea that perhaps it's here in the South of France that I'm going to change the world and make it a better place ;o) Oh, this is turning into a braindump ( ...

I have a job to do in this life, and it's not what's currently paying the bills. I have a strong feeling the UMS course was a step in the right direction... healing is certainly a part of it... as is helping people identify and reach their potential, holistically - whatever that means?! but I'm actually struggling to see the wood for the trees here, so doing the best I can to put myself in situations where my path will better be revealed to me...

thanks again for your help xxx
Aquarius
Posted 6/27/2007 9:50 AM (#2104 - in reply to #2030)

UMS Guest

The Universal Christ Spirit, over the ages, has always communicated with us and our world and taught Its wisdom through the spiritual teachers, which appeared from time to time. It now has the following message for us:

‘With the help of power-seeking priesthoods, humankind gradually became spiritually so impoverished that by now many have forgotten their Divine origin.  Do not look down on the present over-materialistic outlook of your world though; it too serves a wise purpose. Only through over-feeding your desire for earthly goods can you slowly feel an ever greater inner emptiness growing within you, which nothing of that world can satisfy. And only through a lack of spiritual nourishment can you eventually become aware of what you are truly hungering and thirsting for. This applies to all aspects of your being and life. Truth is no exception; through suffering at the hands of those who tell you falsehoods and lies, when you eventually discover that you have been cheated and lied to, can you learn to appreciate the value of truth; and also of being truthful and honest yourself. At the same time, you develop your ability to discriminate, an essential tool if you wish to recognise truth, when it comes your way.

‘Can you now see that it was necessary for you and your world to become poor in spirit, in the traditional sense? My message now to all who already are awake to their true nature, as well as those who are still slumbering is as follows. Blessed are the poor in spirit, for they shall go in search of truth. When they search for it, they will find it, not in big books – new or ancient – but each within their own heart, the only place on Earth where My eternal truths are known. The truth they shall find there will wash their consciousness clean of all the false beliefs and misinterpretations they have accumulated, over many lifetimes. Their spirit will be pure again and they shall see God. They shall recognise Me in themselves and others, as well as in everything that is in your world and all worlds. They shall find understanding and through it healing and peace will come to them and also to your world. I will set them free.

‘The small frightened earthly self needs to trustingly turn to Me, asking to be guided and protected by Me, from within its own heart. As you follow My guidance, your earthly mind becomes My faithful servant and a channel for My power to work through, your super-conscious faculties develop and gradually take over. The two streams of consciousness heal together; with it the shadows from the past and the earthly ego structures dissolve. You are then one of the lambs of God, who is coming home into the oneness with Me and all life. The earthly and heavenly twins are re-united and working as one.

‘In Matthew 5:48 I told you: ‘Therefore become perfect, just as your Father in Heaven is perfect.’ Over the ages, this has been much misunderstood. The perfection you are seeking is wholeness. I have created you in My image; whatever is in Me is also in you. You are here to learn to take possession of everything that is within you, your femininity and masculinity, your earthly self and your God or Highest Self. It is everybody’s own task to bring these parts together and to take control of them. They need to learn to function as one; through this process you are becoming whole, which means to be healed and holy.’

With Love and Light,
Aquarius

serephinite
Posted 6/27/2007 1:22 PM (#2106 - in reply to #2030)

Student

wow! x
mruppert
Posted 6/28/2007 9:37 PM (#2107 - in reply to #2030)

Hi Aquarius:
I make a point of staying out of specific religious things, but Matthew 5:48-I don't really think that it is "misunderstood over the ages". It is quite clearly contextual to "...........Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and shalt hate thy enemy...... (5:43-44). The dudes who wrote Matthew clearly refer to a code of conduct. Matthew 6 is striking in the way it follows 5:48; "Make heed not to do your good before men, in order to be seen by them; otherwise you shall have no reward with your Father in heaven".
Regards,
Marty
Aquarius
Posted 6/29/2007 9:33 AM (#2111 - in reply to #2030)

UMS Guest

‘Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and shalt hate thy enemy...... (5:43-44). The dudes who wrote Matthew clearly refer to a code of conduct.’

‘You have heard that it is said: ‘Be kind to your friend and hate your enemy’. But I say to you: ‘Love your enemies, bless anyone who curses you, do good to anyone who hates you and pray for those who carry you away by force and prosecute you.’ St. Matthew 5:43-44

As you say, the first part of this quote clearly refers to some code of conduct, which with the appearance of the Master Jesus was meant to become outdated. The second section reflects the pure and clear wisdom and the message of the Universal Christ, who taught and spoke through Jesus.

My own view of doing good is reflected in the following:

DOING THE RIGHT THINGS
People are unreasonable, illogical and self-centred –
You don’t have to like them, but love them anyway!

They are all part of your own family;
They are part of you and you are part of them;
They may not yet know it, but you being wiser,
Love them anyway!

People may project their own ulterior motives onto you,
And accuse you of having them.
Rest safe in the knowledge that the Universe
Knows their heart as well as yours -
Do good anyway!

If being successful means that we can only win
False friends and real enemies –
Succeed anyway!

The good we do today, shall be forgotten tomorrow –
Do it anyway!

What may have taken years of building up,
Could be destroyed overnight –
Build anyway!

People who are in need of our help,
May attack us whilst we are trying to help them –
Help anyway!

Give the world the best that is within you,
And should it be rejected, never stop giving –
Give anyway!

The Universal Law of Karma ensures that what we send
Into the world, has to return to us:
Give of your best and only the best is sure to return!

Bishop Abel Muzorewa
African Spiritual and Political Leader
Edited by Aquarius

Aquarius
Posted 6/29/2007 12:06 PM (#2112 - in reply to #2030)

UMS Guest

P.S. To my previous posting:

With the coming of the Aquarian Age, the mists of the illusion, which Earth life has created for humankind, are beginning to dissolve. We are now re-discovering and re-entering into the wisdom and knowledge of past ages and lost civilisations. They reveal that the symbolisms, legends and allegories of the Bible have always contained genuine nuggets and grains of truth. And it is for those who are here now to decipher the hidden meanings of the sacred texts of the religions of past ages, as well as some of those that are practised to this day. A great many contain the pure gold of Divine wisdom, which has been hidden up to now from the view of our world. Therefore, let us start unearthing some of them and find new interpretations for them, which increase our comprehension of the purpose of this life and all life.

Throughout the ages, parts of the Ancient Wisdom have time and again been presented and re-interpreted in ever different forms. Many of the messages that came to our world in this way from many sources were often hard or impossible to understand. At last, they are beginning to convey to us their true meaning and speaking to us better than ever before in the long history of our evolution. We shall return to this theme in more detail later. Receiving the wisdom of the Highest is one thing; understanding and unearthing their esoteric higher meaning is quite another. This has always presented our world with many problems. For example, many Bible quotes make a great deal more sense, when one becomes aware that they are hidden references to the law of Karma.

To illustrate the point, you might like to reflect on St. Luke 6:27-38 ‘But I say to you who hear: ‘Love your enemies and do good to those who hate you. And bless those who curse you, and pray for those who compel you to carry burdens. And to those who strike you on the cheek, offer to them the other. And to them who take away your robe, do not refuse your shirt also. Give to everyone who asks you; and from them who take away what is yours, do not demand it back again. Just as you want people to do to you, do to them likewise. For if you love those who love you, what is your blessing? For even sinners love those who love them. And if you do good only to those who do good to you, what is your blessing? For sinners also do the same. And if you lend only to them by whom you expect to be paid back, what is your blessing? For sinners also lend to sinners, to be paid back likewise. But love your enemies and do good to them, and lend and do not cut off any person’s hope; so your reward will increase and you will become children of the Highest. For He is gracious to the wicked and the cruel. Be therefore merciful, as your Father is also merciful. Judge not and you will not be judged. Condemn not and you will not be condemned. Forgive and you shall be forgiven. Give and it will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken down and running over, they will pour into your robe. For with the measure that you measure, it will be measured to you.’

When the Christ Spirit thus spoke through the Master Jesus, it was too early in the evolution of our race to tell us about the workings of the karmic law. As the majority of souls would not have understood the underlying message, the infinite wisdom of the Highest thought of a simpler way of saying that whatever we send out must return to us. Naturally, this is also true for any bread we cast on the water – the good we do in this life. The benefits this creates rarely come back to us through the same people. Yet, any love given will always find its way home to us, in one form or another.

With love and light,

Aquarius

mruppert
Posted 7/3/2007 12:26 AM (#2122 - in reply to #2030)

Hi Aquarius:
Didja notice that people are staying out of this discussion now?
We (us all in this forum) cannot speak to each other face to face, so we cannot know what inflections and nuances that we write have.
I have re-read the posts and I have discovered that, in context, my remark may be perceived to be antagonistic to something which you said. So much so that you posted and post scripted.
For this, please accept my sincere apology, as I did not in anyway intend to mock what you believe.
But, I stand by what my meaning was, which was definitely not a personal criticism or attack.
Nuggets of wisdom are fine, as long as they are pertinent to the one who is seeking the wisdom. A "nugget of wisdom" might be "drink milk and you will have healthy bones." Great nugget of wisdom for a nuturing child, but not really good for an old lady suffering from osteoperosis(sp?) The old lady needs something more...what that is I do not know, but can only surmise. Maybe comfort? Moreso, maybe alleviating the pain????
I have, indeed, reflected on your references. RC's (Roman Catholics) of which I am born into the faith, generally do not read the Bible, as it is not that important to us/them; but we are not ignorant of it. We/they believe that Jesus is always with us, and we/they celebrate him by consuming his flesh and drinking his blood every Sunday. Bread and wine transformed into the body and blood of Christ! A canniballistic and vampyric religion. Much like some ancient civilizations with their ancient wisdom, don't you think?
Still, I do not argue with how you read the Bible (I don't even know what Bible you read!), but when you get up to what we call "The Vision of St. John the Apostle", others call "The Apocalypse" (as do some of our bibles, as Catholicism has many faces) and the Protestants call "Revelations" I would be curious as to your thoughts on it, and what gems you find there!
Arrrgh! This is religion.....and I do not like to discuss this in a metaphysical forum, though understanding each is understanding all.....universal means catholic and catholic means universal.
With warm regards, and a universal wish for peace amongst us all,
I am, sincerely yours,
Marty

NothingEverything
Posted 7/3/2007 8:17 AM (#2123 - in reply to #2030)

UMS Student

belief is the strongest weapon, and the toughest defense. and everyone has them, all we can do is appriciate and respect others unique points of view. conforming in futile, imforming in fruitful. flashing swords around just scares the peaceful away and promotes aggression.
Aquarius
Posted 7/4/2007 11:36 AM (#2128 - in reply to #2030)

UMS Guest

Dear Marty,
You are raising quite a number of interesting points and questions about the Bible to which I would not be the right person to even start to supply any answers. Although I have been known to visit churches and also to take part in their services, as well as enjoying them, I have every intention of remaining the free spirit I always have been. Not by any stretch of the imagination could anyone call me a bible thumper, in spite of the fact that two of my most treasured possessions are Bibles. My favourite one is Dr. George M. Lamsa’s translation of the Peshitta, the ancient original Aramaic texts; the second one is the New King James Version 1982. One of their most interesting aspects for me is that this creates opportunities for comparing different interpretations of the same text.

Let me give you an example: Lamsa’s translation from the Gospel of St. John 1:5 reads: ‘The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.’ The King James’ Version interprets the same to mean: ‘And the Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.’ Although that sounds contradictory, isn’t it delightful how at the same time both texts complement each other and how each one – in its own way – reflects a different part of our evolution? That in itself is not really surprising either because Lamsa lived 1892/1975, whereas the King James Bible dates much further back. It was not translated by one person but a team that consisted of many. The work began in 1604 by 47 scholars, who were organised into six companies; their completed work was issued in 1611.

‘God created human beings and because He made them like himself, He created them to be woman and man.’ That is my interpretation of the wisdom that was given to our world in the Book of Genesis of the Old Testament. Bearing in mind the major moving forward that is sure to have taken place in our consciousness, since the Scriptures were written – and that part in particular, it seems strange to me that to this day, so many are still discussing whether every word of the Bible should be taken literally. Naturally, I can speak only for myself, but I would not wish to take too many of its teachings as if they were unchangeable and chiselled in stone, simply because I would then be in danger of missing too much of the deep wisdom and sheer beauty they contain.

To my mind, the teachings of the Bible were valid at the time of their first appearance, whenever that may have been for its various parts. With the coming of the Age of Aquarius, however, the only thing that can move us and our world spiritually forward is to seek finding fresh interpretations of the wisdom the Bible undoubtedly has always contained. The teachings of the Scriptures are based on what is known as the Ancient Wisdom, and it is for us to decipher their hidden meanings. The Ancient Wisdom contains the Divine knowledge of the cosmic laws that govern all life, including that of Mother Earth and all life that is within her loving embrace. With the coming of the Aquarian Age, the mists of the illusion, which Earth life has created for humankind, are beginning to dissolve. We are now re-discovering and re-entering into the wisdom and knowledge of past ages and lost civilisations. To me, they reveal that the symbolisms, legends and allegories of the Bible have always contained genuine nuggets and grains of truth. I see it as everybody’s own task to find the hidden gold that has come to our world throughout the ages from many sources. In my writings, I enjoy unearthing some of it and newly interpret it, to help myself and others to find a fresh comprehension of what this life and all life is about.

With Love and Light,
Aquarius

mruppert
Posted 7/8/2007 1:06 AM (#2148 - in reply to #2030)

Hi Aquarius....
I am so glad to read your words, as we now walk on common ground, but in uniquely different ways; however, on the same path. The Peshitta (Syriac) is one of my collection of bibles, also. It is carried by modern day Maronite Christians, in Cypress and Lebanon. In Lebanon, it is the bible of blood, as the Phalangists were roundly defeated by Hezbollah, who have their own agenda, based on a purposeful view of the Quran.
It pains me to know that the beautiful city of Beirut, is all but destroyed because of the "Party of God" ........for those who don't know....and I can't write Arabic script as I don't have the font.....it is "Hizbu Allah."
So, "healing methods and request for healing" brings us to this! And, well it should, as I have learned something from Aquarius.
For that, I am grateful,
To you, Aquarius!
Peace Profound,
Marty
Aquarius
Posted 7/8/2007 9:34 AM (#2153 - in reply to #2030)

UMS Guest

Bless you, Marty, and thank you for having taught me something valuable in return! Indeed, we are all on the same pathway - back home into our true nature. And this topic does belong into this thread - because this lifetime for all of us is all about healing - ourselves, each other and our world. That's why we are all here together. With love and light - Aquarius

mruppert
Posted 7/9/2007 11:09 PM (#2166 - in reply to #2030)

Hi Aquarius:
Thanks for both messages. I shall look, learn and understand as much as I can.
I do, indeed, lose sight of the higher purpose of what I do, and bog myself down in proving things to those that scoff at , say, people like you (and me, with my outrageous beliefs). It disturbs me and bothers me, not because of resentment, but because of the ignorance and belligerance that people possess. Doc J has suggested that I need to be forgiving.
I have a problem with that, and I shall need to work on it. I have people with PhD's claiming that I am out of my mind (a nutter, for my english compatriots) because I believe that ghosts exist, and claim that I can prove it. They question my research...and no, I don't use the blotchy orb pictures, as they are useless); I use mathematics, physics and philosophy...which leads me to mysticism...the earliest and greatest form of philosophy). Then, they want to know my degrees, so I tell them. And, they laugh at my BA from CUA, a perfectly valid degree. BUT, no where near their lofty PhD's. from Harvard, Yale, MIT, UCLA, CalTech, etc. On the defensive, I tell them that they are all a bunch of pompous $#@holes, as I am a member of Mensa, with an IQ measured at 197 on the Cattell scale and whatever on the Stanford-Binet scale. This always causes a pause, but, they recover fairly quickly and promote me from a nutter to an "eccentric". At least I move up in the world!
Thanks for everything, Aqua,
Your friend, Marty
Card Zero
Posted 7/11/2007 2:18 PM (#2171 - in reply to #2166)

Good morning Marty,

It's always struck me as wrong that intellectual snobbery like that exists in the world of academia. Don't get me wrong, I love being involved in that world and the greatest people I've ever met are academics. But when people start "pulling out their...degrees" and comparing them as though like their facts are better than everyone else's facts (especially when they're the same facts!)...well, it just makes me think of dogs squabbling over a bone. It happens in metaphysics too. As though there is not enough knowledge, wisdom, and enlightenment around for the taking that we all have to fight over whose particular brand is best. Silly, no?

My offered solution is, of course, to laugh. There are very few attacks against your nature that can withstand a few good belly laughs. Also, persevere. All great breakthroughs start out as radical theories. What turns them into great ideas is almost always a very rigorous testing process! Think of your compatriots as unwitting allies in that testing process. If your proofs are over their heads, perhaps you need to modify them so they can understand. Sort of like adding an extra step to a mathematical proof to increase clarity. Finally, you must never shrink from modifying your hypothesis if the proof turns out to be inconclusive. A wise man told me that making mistakes is often the fastest way to find the right answer to a question!

Good luck to you, Marty!
mruppert
Posted 7/13/2007 12:35 AM (#2193 - in reply to #2030)

Hi all:
Harli...good to "hear" (as I can hear your words) from you again!
The concept that Virgos are "cold, dispassionate" people is really a misconception. Our Aquarius (by that I mean the Aquarius of this forum) opened my eyes to some new concepts. It aroused something in me, that made me express the passion that I feel. Virgos are very feeling people. Hence, my defensiveness of myself and defending Aquarius.
You are absolutley right. I do laugh constantly, sometimes long and hard. I am like a little kid, though I am a grown man.
On the other hand, I do feel a sense of urgency, to the respect that there are many things going on that need to be addressed.
Six hundred years, plus or minus, mainly plus, we are in the Age of Aquarius. But, will there be anybody at home?
I recall, at least I think I do, that a silly play, but great music, called "Hair" sang about the dawning of the age of Aquarius. This engendered such a movement into spiritualism, mysticism and enlightenment that it's effects are still seen, but do not shine as brightly as then.
I want the sun to shine again!
Sincerely,
Marty
mruppert
Posted 7/13/2007 12:56 AM (#2194 - in reply to #2030)

Hi again...NTET...this thread has gone wild and all for the good.
To address your original post, which started this all.....yes, there is healing going on. It is very, very real!
Out of respect for privacy in communications that are meant to be private, I cannot say who is involved. However, if you have a desire to contact the healer, send me a private message, and I will forward that message on.
Peace,
Marty
NothingEverything
Posted 7/13/2007 7:34 AM (#2196 - in reply to #2030)

UMS Student

im very glad this thread has evolved the way it has, i dont believe it ever lost its purpose at all.
understanding is an ultimate mending energy.
Aquarius
Posted 7/13/2007 12:02 PM (#2199 - in reply to #2030)

UMS Guest

Dear Friends,
To my mind, understanding is the key for unlocking all the mysteries of our world, including that of why there is so much suffering in it. The knowledge that is now coming to us is an instrument that is being placed into everybody’s own hands to do their share of bringing the present evolutionary phase of humankind to a happy ending. The first and most important item in our tool kit is making ourselves familiar with the workings of the law of Karma. In a nutshell, this means that every action causes a reaction and that everything must return to its source. Therefore, whatever we send out into our world must always return to us, the sender. It is a law that rules all life and it makes no difference whether we are as yet aware of it or not. However, as we progress on the healing journey that is this lifetime, our understanding grows. We gradually accumulate ever more spiritual knowledge, and when we have learnt to apply the law wisely to our own life and relationships, I guarantee you that both will begin to flow much more smoothly. Eventually, the time comes when our soul’s grasp of these things is so deeply embedded in us that we pray for forgiveness, especially for those who are sinning against us, like the Master Jesus on the Cross before us: ‘O Father, forgive them, for they know not what they are doing.’ St. Luke 23:34

With Love and Light,
Aquarius

mruppert
Posted 7/14/2007 12:32 AM (#2204 - in reply to #2030)

Hi Aquarius:
"But about the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, saying "Eli, Eli, lema sabacthani," that is, "My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me"? And some of the bystanders on hearing this said, "This man is calling Elias" ...."Wait, let us see whether Elias is coming to save him." But Jesus again cried out with a loud voice, and gave up his spirit.
And behold, the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom, and the earth quaked, and the rocks were rent, and the tombs were opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep arose;......
.....can't tell you exactly where, as my books are all over the place, but it is St. Matthew 27.
Love to you,
Marty