Aspects of the spirt
tyrecies
Posted 5/8/2007 12:25 PM (#1835)
Subject: Aspects of the spirt

I hope noone is offended at my questions, but I take this project I am working on quite seriously, so I figured I would ask this question of those who have more experience in the spirit and take it seriously. I am working with a game designer and one thing both of us dislike is other game designers who do not do their research. The question I have is, if you absolutely had to break it down, which is the part I hope noone takes offensive to is, what aspects of the spiritual being would you say fall into these three general categories. The first is the aspect of ones mass or makeup, the general body of the spirit, what term would you say best describes this aspect. The second of the three aspects which I need to narrow down is the part of the spirit which offers control, either movement of the spirit or its abilities to affect the spiritual world. The third and last would be the force, the stregth of the spirit, how dense its energy is, how easily it effects things within the spiritual world. I have had some experience with the spiritual, I have known and discussed with people from numerous beliefs, faiths, traditions as well as walks of life. I find it facinating, but I myself have very little academic knowledge of the spirit being, though I have seen, felt and even traveled outside my body, other then when I died and left my body. When I willingly traveled from my body, I traveled a fair distance and went to see a person there and observed what went on for about 20 minutes before returning to my body. I was able to test my experience by questioning the person I traveled to see on that trip and my level of knowledge turned him white with disbelief, which was enough for me to believe it to be a authentic experience as far as I am concerned. I hope that my willingness to share will help you understand that I do in fact take this research seriously and would appreciate any and all suggestions as to one word descriptions I could use as aspects of the spirit for my project.
All my best,
tyrecies

Edited by tyrecies 5/8/2007 12:30 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Harley
Posted 5/8/2007 1:00 PM (#1836 - in reply to #1835)
Subject: RE: Aspects of the spirt

Student

Start from the premise that energy follows thought and you can do what you like in your game. The 'spirit world' is just energy, an individual spirit is just part of the whole energy. In the same way that you thought 'I will travel to ...' wherever you went to, the energy of your thought took you there. So be careful what you think and wish for!!! This is why a spirit can make themselves appear as anything they want, live in any situation they want, and do anything that they want, just by thinking it. To their friends and family still on the earth plane they will appear the way that they wished to be remembered. Hope this helped without going too deep.
Top of the page Bottom of the page