Quantum Touch & Matrix Energetics
mruppert
Posted 3/20/2007 12:37 AM (#1568)
Subject: Quantum Touch & Matrix Energetics

In reading other posts, I completely forgot what I originally wanted to ask of this unique group.
I would appreciate any comments concerning healing via quantum touch and/or matrix energetics. Both disciplines are derivative of work done in physics, chemistry, and psychology. I went off on a tangent with Dr. Levi's paper on cosmic resonance, but now must get back on track.
Does anyone have first hand experience with this? Have you been healed? Have you healed?
Are you trained in the methodology?

In appreciation, yours,
Marty
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Inner Vision
Posted 4/5/2007 8:41 PM (#1635 - in reply to #1568)
Subject: RE: Quantum Touch & Matrix Energetics

UMS Student

I have done some work with energy healing. I've not had any formal training in this, only a belief that we can harness and direct healing energy to others. I have done this several times for my patients who have difficulty with pain control. And I have seen great results when used for pain control. This is always done with the patient's consent and always within divine will.
Supernatural3
Posted 4/6/2007 8:16 AM (#1640 - in reply to #1568)

PhD Alumni

We also have to remember as far as healing that while in physical form, it takes a great deal of BELIEF as well. This is how much of our lives are dealt with on what is real and what is illusion. I think we have much of it backwards though.... Thought is real, physical is illusion.

NLP(Neuro-Linguistic Programming) is a classic example. Which is basically Hypnosis. It's been proven time after time, that a person with imperfect vision, can all of a sudden see 10 times better, under hypnosis. Same with hearing, pain, problems of the nervous symptoms, etc. We have ourselves believing that we are worse than we are, and BELIEVE it's getting worse rather than better. That belief alone, causes us to get worse instead of better. In a way, we see this all over the place. We are told all our lives, not to do that, it will cause this.... yet we do it, and then we THINK it did cause it, when in fact it didn't. We simulated only what we were programed to believe.

I guess Matrixing could be similar... our minds fill in area's that are not there. A common thing Ghost Hunters explain about when seeing faces in things. We are just programmed to see faces.

As far as healing.... Get to the root of it, and replace it. As far as healing touch..... I do it. With the use of hypnosis, AND Reiki energy.
If you believe energy will pass through and heal you, it will. Thought is soooo strong.

I was able to have my daughters toe go numb, just because while she was on trauma overload, i put into her sub conscience that her own body would numb the wounded area. Matter of fact I told her that "the more it hurts, the less she will feel it". My 10 yr old daughter, who just ripped off her entire toe nail from the back forward, had to have stitches underneath the nail bed, of her toe nail. It was ripped completely off, then stitched and placed back in, long enough for the new one to start growing out. The ER nurse asked her on a scale of 1-10 how much it hurt with 10 being the worst. She said 1, and that it didn't hurt at all. I firmly believe through hypnosis, her own body took care of her massive pain.

Our bodies have the ability to handle just about anything, as well as letting energy heal it, using life force energy and belief.

Not sure if this was on topic or not. LOL
Blessings~

mruppert
Posted 4/6/2007 11:13 PM (#1650 - in reply to #1568)

Hi Doc:
May I quote you to another, Reiki, healer? She is neither a registered guest nor student of this site; so I must ask your permission. However, she is a very adept healer, and I think she would appreciate your comments.
Supernatural3
Posted 4/6/2007 11:31 PM (#1654 - in reply to #1568)

PhD Alumni

You are more than welcome to quote me. LOL But only the good stuff.... ha ha ha, I do tend to babble, cause i am a yacker. HA HA HA
HUGS
Aquarius
Posted 4/8/2007 12:28 PM (#1663 - in reply to #1640)

UMS Guest

You were saying: 'Our bodies have the ability to handle just about anything, as well as letting energy heal it, using life force energy and belief.'

Now, isn't that visible proof of the great love of the Universe, our Creator Mother/Father? A love that is so great that it does forgive us and always tries to put things right and to heal everything, even when we in our ignorance inflict wounds upon ourselves and hurt our physical bodies - the vehicle for this lifetime?

With love - Aquarius

Supernatural3
Posted 4/8/2007 1:39 PM (#1664 - in reply to #1568)

PhD Alumni

Yep, I believe so. While i don't think we ever intend on hurting ourselves, and certainly don't think it can happen to us, it's just a temp body. A suit of clothing made of skin. We do our best to take care of it, while it's put through the ringer. We certainly are not judged for it, unless we judge ourselves, as many do. Don't forget that we ARE Mother/Father.... one and the same.

All energy is ONE, just too large to comprehend.

beyourbest
Posted 4/8/2007 3:57 PM (#1666 - in reply to #1568)

I have taken a weekend course in Quatum Touch and part of the reason I was taking it was because I wanted to see if it worked. It did work, I felt something happening to myself. I had a stuck rib and it was painful, after a couple of sessions it felt better, and I was not expecting anything. You can feel the heat building up in your hands when you are giving it. I did see other people experience relief as well. You can even make a flower come back to life or flatten soda, all to demonstrate something is happening. You are creating a higher vibration through breathing and all things resonate to the same vibration, if a person keeps their vibration high, it will result in the sickness or low vibration gettting higher and in turn healing. There is something to it.

Supernatural3
Posted 4/8/2007 4:18 PM (#1667 - in reply to #1568)

PhD Alumni

Wow, I am so glad you had a positive experience. Don't forget, our minds belief system is one of the major keys that it really does work too.

Many times disbelievers won't have anything happen, because they won't let it, due to their non-belief.... kind of like that HAVE to HAVE FAITH for it to work. OR Believe it, and you'll see it.

Thanks for sharing, sounds like you learned a lot.
HUGS
Aquarius
Posted 4/9/2007 10:02 AM (#1670 - in reply to #1568)

UMS Guest

True, our physical body is but a vehicle for this lifetime - but, try not to forget that it is the living temple of God, a gift on time for which we are responsible. It has to be handed back - at the end of this lifetime - in as good a condition as possible. With love - Aquarius
Supernatural3
Posted 4/9/2007 10:50 AM (#1672 - in reply to #1568)

PhD Alumni

Sorry, but i do not feel i have to hand my body back. It will be GONE, dust..... burned to a crisp. This body is only temporary and being a tattoo artist (day job) i am put on the stand all the time, for this body is a temple stuff. Which hits my defense button. LOL

IF GOD wanted me to keep my body perfect, then he wouldn't have made it break down severely, due to having children. Having children ripped me to shreds and basically killed my immune system right alone with it. SURE, i can do what i can to salvage what i have left, but i am a mess. Also, I would much rather have some beautiful and meaningful artwork, placed over the stretch marks and multiple surgery scar tissue that covers nearly 50% of my body. If i am to hand it back... that would mean he would be judging me, on something HE GAVE ME, and he did to me. Yet, these things were not in my control. My body is definitely NOT my temple. It's just my vehicle for this stage and will hopefully be upgraded next time, because this one has had it. I am still very active, considering how much i have been through and i am sure others have experienced worse, but i know one thing.... my body has NOTHING to do with my afterlife. It will be GONE, recycled, back to earth.

My sister has MS, which is painful and eventually will cripple her. Should she be thinking her body is her temple? I think it's a cruel thought on her behalf. She didn't ask for it, she was still a child when it became active, and that is a genetic problem.

I don't mean to jump all over this, i just disagree with the very thought of it. I think it stems down to NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and the CHURCH is the number one biggest user of this method of programming. Anyone who has stepped into a church for any length of time, has been programmed. Some of it good and needed, but much of it MAN made and twisted and turned into something it wasn't meant to be.

My body was given to me for a reason, I chose to learn the lessons i did with it. It's serving it's purpose, but i know that it won't be turned back in... what, is he gonna re-use it? LOLOL ..... HA, doubt it will fit back into a womb.

Sure, i agree to take care of it the best we can, but if he wanted it perfect, he would have built a better model. One that could withstand having babies, and one that could withstand cell diseases that weren't caught, but born with.

I really don't mean to sound so blunt.... it's just a serious nerve that brings out my defense. Sorry, hun... i do understand where you are coming from.
Tracy Martin
Posted 4/10/2007 3:27 PM (#1676 - in reply to #1568)

Alumni

I think that there is a place for recognizing that the Universe has provided us with bodies that have an innate intelligent wisdom which seeks to heal and bring balance. It is the physical vehicle in which our consciousness resides thus making it a house, a building, a temple. I think the use of the word ‘temple’ is just a call to help us to love, respect, and care for our bodies.  And certainly, it is purely a personal choice to adorn out bodies with clothing, jewelry, tattoos, whatever. When our minds and hearts are awakening to the Universal, we will see it in the individual. Loving my painful arthritic fingers instead of hating and resisting the pain, brings in a healing power which goes beyond the limited thinking of my rational mind or the often judgmental and fearful voice of my ego.  I believe that learning to love, respect, and honor our bodies, in spite of our defects, is part of the awakening.

Supernatural3
Posted 4/10/2007 5:46 PM (#1680 - in reply to #1568)

PhD Alumni

yeah, you are right. I may have worded it a bit harshly, but i do deal with people judging me at a constant rate, since I tattoo for a living. We live in a very religious community and I get tired of it. The HUMAN side of me.....

I do understand what both of you are saying and it's better understood now that you say it that way. I just don't think we ever have to hand our body back. LOL We cannot ALWAYS be in a state of spirit, although it would be nice, the physical world, and pain.... reminds me very much of being human.

Sometimes I cannot wait to be done here. But i don't want to sound suicidal or depressed, because that isn't it at all... Just tired. I have ET (Essential Tremors) which doesn't help, it's like a constant panic attack inside. My nerves are constantly shot. Seems no matter what you do, you cannot calm it. I am a healer, and really could use some healing myself, but it's going to take time.

I will work on that... just have to get out of the tattoo field, because of it. Goodbye money, hello bills. Not an easy transaction. So if I seem bold and blunt.... i would say, I am right up there with about 75% of the world. However, i must say, i bet it would be lots WORSE without metaphysical training. I am 100% glad I took all the classes here at UMS. Just wish more of us were near MY area, so we could unite and have healing sessions.

Blessings~

Tracy Martin
Posted 4/11/2007 4:47 PM (#1685 - in reply to #1568)

Alumni

Ordinarily, our bodies return to Mother Earth and become compost for the soil. Now they like to fill the corpse with chemicals and keep it from decomposing. I suppose some believe in the resurrection of the body, but I believe that the resurrection applies to our true spiritual body, the light body, to the heart of us that exists beyond the thinking mind and the material realm. This is being "born again" when the light of consciousness shines brightly and the way in which we relate to all that is flows with a loving wisdom, harmony, and healing power that transcends the materialistic ego.  At least, that is my personal hope and journey. I can understand the anger and frustation towards the limited and prescribed thinking of organized religion, that seems to squelch the transcendent, mystical and transforming joy of melding our humanity with divinity and makes religion simply a practice of blind conformity to rules and laws and just the exact "right" way of thinking along with the angry condemnation of self-justifying egos. And it seems to feel good, in a fiery dense kind of way, to have all that mystery safely kept in a box. But, to live in joy and lovingkindness in the midst of so much fear, now, that is a miracle and reality I want to wrap my heart and mind around.  We are doing it too, I hear of it everyday in the meditation work of UMS students. My heart is going to explode.....  
Aquarius
Posted 4/12/2007 9:58 AM (#1688 - in reply to #1568)

UMS Guest

The way I understand this life is that we are spirit and soul, temporarily encased in matter. However, for wise evolutionary reasons it became necessary in the past that in our conscious state we should loose all knowledge of our immortality and oneness with God. Because of this, since time immemorial, humankind has lived with legends of heroes, who gave up their immortality to become earthlings. Teachings that have their origin in the great wisdom of our Divine parents have always been with us. They are known as the Ancient wisdom and came into our world to help humankind to make some sense of our earthly existence. During past ages they came to us in the form of myths. As we gradually evolved and could grasp more of their underlying esoteric meaning of the teachings they concealed, the tales and stories given to us became more sophisticated, shall we say?

The myth of Chiron, the wounded healer, illustrates this better than anything else. Ever since this tale came into our world, it has been trying to tell us about none other than you and me. When we left the state of oneness with the Source, to begin the long journey of developing as individual beings, soul received a deep wound which has never healed. Each one of us is a wounded healer, waiting to find release from this evolutionary phase again and be healed. As we re-awaken to the knowledge of our true self, this process gets going with great strength. It gathers ever more momentum through our steadily increasing awareness that our physical body is but a shell for our true and Highest Self; and that the spirit of the living God dwells within every cell and atom of our whole being, including our physical body. God is always with us; God has never left us and experiences everything with us. When we suffer, God suffers with us; when we enjoy ourselves, God does the same; and when we are healing, God is healing us and with us. Best of all, because of our inner connection with all life, when we are healing, everything throughout the whole of Creation heals with us.

With Love and Light,

Aquarius

Supernatural3
Posted 4/12/2007 10:58 AM (#1691 - in reply to #1568)

PhD Alumni

WOW.... That actually touched me spiritually. As reading that, tears rolled out of my eyes, because it made perfect sense. I do feel so much like a wounded healer. But i always felt weak. Nobody ever said it this way to make perfect sense. My eyes have opened, once again.

Thank you!
Aquarius
Posted 4/13/2007 9:54 AM (#1696 - in reply to #1568)

UMS Guest

Bless you and thank you, dear friend. Did you know that tears bring healing? Maybe you are about to start a journey of a very special kind. If so, you are sure to enjoy some of my reflections on the healing journey:

Just think, all the evil, suffering, and pain we and our world have endured, throughout the ages, we caused ourselves because on the conscious level of our being we had forgotten who we are and why we are here. And our soul has been through so much suffering that by now, it has become part of the general make-up of human beings to be scared of all changes and anything new. Yet, we are only afraid of something, for as long as we are unfamiliar with it. We shall explore in some more depth later why our fears once were a necessary part of our character. In a nutshell, they once protected us from experiences, for which we were as yet unready. When looked at in this light, the only thing in our world that is truly evil and therefore dangerous is ignorance. And the greatest danger of all is that now humankind’s fears are so deeply ingrained in our individual and collective soul memories that they are threatening to hold us all back from the spiritual growth and evolution that is our birthright. For as long as we allow our fears stop us from trying new experiences, we can do nothing but remaining stuck in outdated beliefs and prejudices. That is how ignorance breeds ever more ignorance and – through it – ever more fears. A vicious circle, if ever there was one!

The time is right now for ridding our world of all evil and the tools are being put into everybody’s own hands. We are here to break down all false perceptions of life and to change the deeply ingrained thinking and behaviour patterns, which we all have brought with us from previous lifetimes. Yet, this can only come about through every healer’s willingness to do their share of dispersing the clouds of ignorance that still surround us and our world. And this is what happens, as one shares the knowledge and learning one has found on one’s own healing journey with those who will be drawn to us and are therefore ready to receive our gifts.

Each one of us is waiting to be empowered to heal ourselves and our world; potentially we are all healers in our own right. To this end, all the gifts and talents that we have acquired and built up through many lifetimes, have to be employed by us to the best of our ability. Only when we do that, will God and the Angels eventually be able to work the healing miracles that are now necessary for us and our world through each one. When it comes to healing any difficult situation in our life, there is nothing for it but to ask the Universe for its help. It cannot be pointed out too many times, in my view, that help cannot come to us, unless we ask – so, please do yourself the favour and ask! And if it is not your style or normal way to go down on your knees, just stretch out both hands, palms upwards, towards the Universe and quietly say: ‘Please, help me!’ Miracles have been known to happen, even when someone asks in that way. The Universe loves us; it is kind and merciful and does not want us to suffer unnecessarily.

With Love and Light,

Aquarius

mruppert
Posted 4/13/2007 9:28 PM (#1705 - in reply to #1696)

Hi all:
This has been an interesting discussion, and, not surprisingly, (and as usual), evolves into basic themes.....spirituality and faith. I don't mean these terms in the dictionary definition, either. I use them to impart something much deeper. However, there IS a mechanism by which these forms of healing work, and that can be known by science. Yet, only those that have some indefinable quality will be able to use the mechanism effectively. Others will try, but will not yield any meaningful results. Still others will use these disciplines for personal gain in the manner of a charlatan.
Years ago, anyone fortunate enough to have some sort of "health insurance" could not expect to have costs covered if one chose acupuncture as opposed to traditional western medical practice. That has changed over time, but is still not universal. I am hoping that alternative therapies of many types do become universal. But to get that done, I need to "prove it" (see my rant in another discussion).
Having said that, know that I (who have no healing power to speak of) and my research collaborator, who has documented healing power, both wish all the best that life (in all that it encompasses) has to offer, to each and everyone of you.
Sincerely,
Marty
Aquarius
Posted 4/14/2007 9:34 AM (#1706 - in reply to #1568)

UMS Guest

Dear Marty – thank you so much for your blessings and kind wishes; may they return to you in many different ways. Are you as yet unaware that we are all on this Earth together to develop the healing abilities that were demonstrated to our world through the Master Jesus? Each one of us contains this precious gift in seed form. The way I understand this life now is that the early Christians, as well as their adversaries, were the pioneers of the outgoing Piscean Age. Interestingly, their symbol was a fish, the same as that of the Sun sign Pisces, which is two fish, tied together in the middle; one is swimming up the river of life and the other one down. The same as the early Christians were in their time, all who are walking the Earth now are pioneers of an incoming Age. Humankind is slowly waking from its spiritual slumbers; there is plenty of evidence all around that this is happening. Those who already are awake are required to act as the leaven in the bread of humankind. It is the task of the ones who have woken up to develop their latent healing abilities, so that they can later be used as channels of the Divine healing energy and Light for all those around them, who also are waiting to be roused from their slumbers. They need the helping hands of human guides as much as those that are reaching to us from the world of spirit. When the going gets tough, we all do.

Every healer’s main object - budding or fully fledged - is to do their share of raising human consciousness and to be willing to help others find their way to their own inner light. We are here to act as seed spreaders – like the birds of the animal kingdom. Through sharing whatever wisdom we find on our way, whenever an opportunity presents itself, we are making a contribution to the thinning out of the darkness that still surrounds our world, until finally every last shred of it has been dissolved.

With Love and Light,
Aquarius

mruppert
Posted 4/29/2007 2:04 AM (#1783 - in reply to #1568)

Particularly to Aquarius:
For a malady that should have sent me to the doctor and then to the hospital, I applied healing measures as I understand them, BUT, with a difference. Since I could not possibly leave my cats alone for any extended period of time (i.e, hospitalization) I administered herbal and crystal techniques in combination with REIKI healing from a friend in the UK ( I am in the USA ). In three days I am as good as new, and even better than before.
What I did differently this time, is that I did not question or doubt what would happen, I SIMPLY BELIEVED, not in my own power to do the healing, but that the healing would work. No, that is even not the truth, I just BELIEVED in something, in anything.
Now, I so much want to study why quartz crystal, and tea tree oil, and red tea, and REIKI, aided me, but I am not going to do so. I accept my good health as valid, prima facie, evidence
that there is more to healing art , than Western MD's practice or even know.
Perhaps your sentiment in return to mine had a role in what has happened to me, and , if so,
may I return to you a profound wellness and peace in body and mind, as I have as I write.

Regards,
Marty
Aquarius
Posted 5/1/2007 9:57 AM (#1799 - in reply to #1568)

UMS Guest

Thank you, dear friend, for your good wishes and also for sharing your experience of healing with us.

The way I understand this life is that each one of us has been through many lifetimes, not just one or two; and that there is a very special purpose of coming into this one. We are all being offered the potential for consciously re-connecting and becoming one again with our Creator, whilst living in physicality. In this process we become whole and holy; that is what being healed truly means.  And that is why now opportunities for finding healing are being offered to each one of us. Yet, because we have the gift of free will, it is up to every individual’s own decision whether we wish to take advantage of what is on offer or not. When the two parts of our being, the human and the Divine, have once again fully merged into each other, we once again shall be whole, holy and healed – the way we once were. When this happens, our sense of separateness disappears and we are one again with our Source, each other and all life. We shall then be healed in mind, body, spirit and soul. This is the kind of healing we are all here to seek for ourselves and our world. And it makes no difference whether we as yet consciously aware of this or not. It is worth every tiny effort we make toward this end, because when this healing process is complete, there will be peace within us and also our world. Through seeking natural ways of healing of whatever may befall us, and also through living our life in more peaceful ways, each one of us is here to make their own contribution to this end.

With love and light,

Aquarius

Katrina
Posted 7/31/2009 9:36 AM (#16301 - in reply to #1568)

Student

I have an interesting story regarding energy healing with an animal I'd like to share later this evening. It may add a different perspective to the importance of belief for an energy healing to be effective.

Ps. As it involves my cat, Marty may find it especially intriguing .

Edited by Katrina 7/31/2009 9:37 AM
Paul Joseph
Posted 7/31/2009 7:21 PM (#16312 - in reply to #16301)

PhD Alumni

Everything here is intriguing.

Two different responses though:

One on this thread, takes me back to the parable of the Centurion's servant, healed in absentia.

The second on cats, and birds: 'my' flock of wild sparrows has become wildly discomnambulated either by a cat or a fox that seems to have decimated the pigeon interlopers: pigeon feathers on lawn, no pigeons, no sparrows (16 at the last count): but a new black cat spotted darting across the lawn. If anyone tells me that this is nature, I shall 'spit feathers', as cats are not indigenous to Britain, but sparrows are, and sparrows are becoming a rare species, cats are on the increase.

The weekend brings on a cat watch: sorry, cat lovers ....

Since we are speaking of wild things, did anyone see the Beluga whale that saved a swimmer this week? Seeing the swimmer was in trouble, the whale pushed her up to the surface. Mind you, it was a whale in captivity, but every little helps x
Katrina
Posted 8/1/2009 11:10 AM (#16326 - in reply to #1568)

Student

A little while ago, I began writing about how I experienced true hands on healing thru my cat. But the story is really too long to post, so I will give a recap.

Although I believe that someone's belief's can either have a positive/allowing effect OR a negative/resistant effect on touch healing. I don't feel one has to 'believe' for it to work. The energy it self is there and is flowing regardless of belief. The amount of allowing and/or resisting by either the giver and/or receiver does however act as a valve, regulating the amount of flow.

When I experienced this with my Siskers, there was no resistance on my part - just allowing what ever he needed to do happen. Naturally there was no resistance on his part - there was also no 'belief' system on his part. Instinctually he knows what to do to heal himself. I gave into it all and just allowed it to happen. During which I could actually 'see' it happening, as well as feel the direction and amount of flow. It was truly amazing!

Side note - Only one other cat has been able to survive the degree of injury and types of infections he had sustained. Unfortunately she only made it 6 months. As a result of alternative healing combined with standard medical healing, my 14 year old kitty is a case study. It has been over 5 years since his accident and still going strong.

...Teachers can appear in many forms...

Edited by Katrina 8/1/2009 11:11 AM
mruppert
Posted 8/1/2009 9:21 PM (#16334 - in reply to #1568)

Hi y'all.....
Katrinka...I responded under the "re........" post.

Pauly: I hope your sparrows are unmolested. A cultural difference is that most Americans who keep cats as "pets" do not let them outdoors. The Brits seem to consider them part-timers....in and out. My friend Hanham Bristol Gabster has many feline visitors in her garden, who live elsewheres. I bet there are even Islington cats touring Londontown!
When mine come into the Ruppert household...they never ever go outside again. Some may consider this cruel.....but indoor/outdoor cats live to be 12-15 years old if fortunate. My cats all live into their late 20's and I have seen 30+ twice in my life....Grover Cleveland and Inkspot.
If my cats saw a bird in a reality other than a window or a windowscreen (CatTV) they would run away in fright. Yet, if someone knocks on the door that is not to be trusted, they put up a godawful howl and ruckus.
I love your birds and I very much love my cats.....my ISIS is gone, but my cats are still here.

Peace and Love,
Marty and the usual suspects, Lucky Luciano, PoppyLeggs Diamond, and SissyDutch Schultz