Damage to aura/energy ties between spouses
Dancer
Posted 2/7/2007 12:38 PM (#1485)
Subject: Damage to aura/energy ties between spouses

UMS Student

This is kind of personal and I wasn't going to post originally. However, I thought maybe I could help someone someday who is experiencing the same thing and maybe running a search on the internet.

My husband recently had a vasectomy because we decided we have completed our family. I had a very hard time making this decision but decided that since I hadn't changed my mind about wanting more kids for the past 6 years, that I probably wasn't going to change my mind. Plus, I really need to get off oral birth control because it has wreaked havoc with my hormones for many years. Once I finally decided I was ok with it (my husband has been on board with it for years, he was confident in his decision and had offered to have the surgery), I made him an appointment. I only had one day between the day I called and the appointment (1 month) when I started wondering if I had made the right decision. I knew I had, but I just never liked the finality of it. Life always changes, and every decision you make in life seems changeable, except this one. I really struggled with that.
The only other time I had a problem was right before he went in, I started panicking about my decision again, but still knew that deep down, I wasn't really going to want more kids.
So he went in and for the days following I was kind of a mess. I cried for what I thought was no reason quite a few times. My body has and is still going through all kinds of wacky hormone stuff that in the part of my cycle I'm in and even with my weird hormonal history, probably shouldn't be happening right now. I almost feel as if my body is going through some kind of phantom pregnancy or something. I'm getting some symptoms now that I had when I was newly pregnant, but I am definitely not at this time. The other thing I've been feeling that I fianlly figured out is that I DO know why I was crying. I am very sensitive and have found myself to be mostly clairsentient in all things psychic. I have been 'feeling' that something in the 'connected' energy fields between my husband and myself has been severed. I feel as if I am grieving for this damage to our combined fields. I am happy that I finally figured out what I was feeling, because lord knows no medical doctor would have figured this one out, but I'm not really sure how to care for myself now that I know what it is. My husband is fine physically and mentally right now. It's me that's having the issue. Any thoughts?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Supernatural3
Posted 2/7/2007 11:22 PM (#1488 - in reply to #1485)
Subject: RE: Damage to aura/energy ties between spouses

PhD Alumni

You know then, that it's psychological, and you can focus on other ways to stay connected. I went through it myself when my first husband had his vasectomy and also had the same type of "Permanent" feelings of panic. - I did lose connection with my first husband, BUT.... we didn't have a strong bond to begin with. However, i know it has more do to with a mental thought, than anything else, because since then, i have been through a divorce, I personally had to have a historectomy (more permanent damage) and then i found who is now my second husband, who also has already had a vasectomy. Although I swear it was HE who i was looking for all along. He and I are soul mates. I can FEEL it.

The thing is: my new husband and myself are so close and spiritually connected, although we cannot ever have children, the connection is there, because we both know that we can have children.. in another life. Just Alternative way of looking at things.

I am sure you will build your connection tight again.
Blessings~
Dancing Daisy
Posted 2/8/2007 5:48 AM (#1489 - in reply to #1485)

UMS Student

Your situation is not so permanent. If you look at the big picture, a lifetime is 3 blinks of an eye and then off you are on another adventure! It's ok. Your connection to your husband has nothing to do with your body since you are eternal love and light, both of you... Much love! Dancing Daisy
Dancer
Posted 2/8/2007 11:57 AM (#1490 - in reply to #1485)

UMS Student

Thank you so much for your replies, but I think you may have mis-understood. Re-reading my post, I can understand why you got that impression, though.
There's no problem with my emotional connection to my husband. We are happy and everything is great as far as my feelings towards him are concerned. What I am more concerned about/interested in is the physical phantom pregnancy symptoms due to the energy field damage. Kind of like sympathy pains but weirder.

Edited by Dancer 2/8/2007 11:59 AM
Supernatural3
Posted 2/8/2007 3:15 PM (#1492 - in reply to #1485)

PhD Alumni

I think it's psychological and your bodies reaction for what it will not be able to do anymore. It obviously bothered you, enough that your body is in remorse.

I had similar effects, only most mine were in dreams of being pregnant again. I was so happy to be pregnant, then i would wake up and realize, it's not so, nor can it ever be.

I do realize we have other lifetimes to accomplish this again, but.... for some reason, we do experience loss in different psychological ways, that produce physical symptoms.
At least you recognized it.

And yes...i thought you meant you were in fear of losing your connection to your relationship. It's good that it's strong. These symtoms too will pass.

HUGS

Dancing Daisy
Posted 2/10/2007 1:51 AM (#1498 - in reply to #1485)

UMS Student

To your post above clarifying what you meant, yeah, people who lose limbs and such actually feel the limb still for quite a while, and even continue to feel it now and then long after they have gotten used to the idea of not having it. A leaf will show an aura of the outline of it's full self for a while after it has been torn in half.
mruppert
Posted 2/12/2007 12:38 AM (#1509 - in reply to #1498)

Hmmm.....Krilean photography shows differntly.
Regards,
Marty
Supernatural3
Posted 2/13/2007 9:54 AM (#1514 - in reply to #1485)

PhD Alumni

Kirlian photography isn't all that accurate. It works off heat. Energy isn't always warm so the kirlian picture captured would miss a lot. According to science and energy (electronics) V=IR [Volts = Current x Resistance] the simplest term, but power -which is heat is P=VI [Power = Volts x Current] So the Kirlian photo is basically picking up on the heat produced by the energy that is movement so it's charged, thus able to be picked up. If by chance it's not moving, it wouldn't produce heat, and wouldn't be picked up or noticed at all. So it's impossible to pick up energy that is not moving with this method. But we are talking technology that is not exact or fact based.

The problem is... Physics can be measured, but Meta-Physics cannot. It's beyond our physical range. We haven't figured out a way yet.... we can only detect the heat it produces, which may come from our own energy. For EVERYTHING is built of energy. But we have come a long way, because electric was once non-physical, and we detected that. But we had to enhance it and in order to detect it, we had to slow it down or mix it with something else. I have good news though... There are rumours of an ultra sonic type of machine that sends out waves in air, that will bounce off energy (ghosts) therefore making it appear when it bounces. This may show many other things as well..... Kind of like an ultrasound, only in air, not fluid.

I love thermal imaging and Kirlian Photography, because we can see the heat of energy.... but.... it still misses so much we don't understand while in human form. Some energy is cold... and we cannot figure that one out, because any energy in movement, produces heat. That is why shooting stars are so bright.....

I am in deep thought right now, and you all got to read my thoughts....lol
Sorry! HA HA HA