white light
elevennevele
Posted 10/25/2006 11:30 PM (#1105)
Subject: white light

Hello. i am excited to find this forum!

i have a question: a month or so ago, i was meditating and i closed my eyes and above me, there was a great white light, and it was growing brighter and dimmer, flickering like a flame. i wonder if this is the flame of my faith? Or possibly a greater being, i am not quite sure. i have only seen it once, but i would love to experience it again. It gave me a very beautiful feeling, very loving and comforting. i am very glad to be here at this time; i want to do my part with all of my heart. i want to help others wake up, my spiritual family.

Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated.

Ema
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Carmen
Posted 10/26/2006 4:52 AM (#1106 - in reply to #1105)
Subject: RE: white light

Hi,

The exact same thing has happened to me! I have wanted to ask about it, but I've never had any time to visit this forum. I hope someone knows the answer, for I am very curious.
Aquarius
Posted 10/26/2006 10:44 AM (#1107 - in reply to #1105)

UMS Guest

Hello, it's great to meet you here! I have no personal experience with the light you have seen, but feel intuitively that it came to show you - a king of signal - that you are now accessing the right way to your inner light, the only place in the whole of Creation where healing, peace and seremity can be found. It disappeared to show you that you've got to work on this; that it will not appear automatically to anyone. The way I see it, it was merely giving you a taste and an encouragement to keep on keeping on. Does that make any sense to you?

With love and light,

Aquarius

steelie
Posted 10/26/2006 12:35 PM (#1109 - in reply to #1107)

It does make sense bedause these two individuals seem very energized by this experience. They are obviously stretching spiritually, or they would not have come upon this site and what Aquarius has to say about the experience...
Tracy
Posted 10/26/2006 12:59 PM (#1111 - in reply to #1105)

Student

I experience Light in my meditations all the time. Last winter it was purple/violet. I perceive myself as being an entity of multi-colored rainbow flashes of light. Its kind of hard to describe in words. There is a green light/energy/force that has the qualities of love, peace, nurturing, healing, life. There is a golden yellow light that has the qualities of power, intention, good will, strength. There is a white light that comes from the top of my head and showers down that has the qualities of purification, invigoration, clarity. Sometimes the light is present for me in my personal meditations bringing peace, love, and joy to me, but it most often pours through me and encompasses all those that I know and am close to extending further and further until it encircles the world. I have the feeling of being carried along by a great wind of power when it goes round the world, and I feel great gratitude, hope, and certainty in the power of love. When these experiences are particularly intense I will come down for a few days and feel very mundane!

This is a big change for me, who for many decades fostered a lot of negativity, depression, powerlessness in my thinking and feeling. We are all being healed!
elevennevele
Posted 10/26/2006 3:51 PM (#1113 - in reply to #1109)

Absolutely! i have come to realize that i need a great deal of healing, and i have been very fixated on acquiring it. i know that in order to do what i need to do, heal others, i must heal my own body first.

Thank you, my water-bearing friend. i will continue to seek what my heart truly longs for...

Also, Tracy, what you describe about the white light coming in through the top of your head, that is much what i experienced. i feel that if i had trusted the light completely, i would have had a similar experience. i am growing spiritually very fast now. and it is a little scarey sometimes, but i am getting better at loving even the things i am afraid of. my generation is growing rapidly and it is very exciting.

with love,
emily
Aquarius
Posted 10/28/2006 9:55 AM (#1126 - in reply to #1105)

UMS Guest

Try not to be too disappointed, when the initial fast growth slows down and the excitement seems all but to fade away. This can and does happen, when your energies change. As a rule, this happens about every two and a half years, not just for you but for everybody. If so, know that it is a natural part of the pathway of the human soul, though it may never happen to you - I hope. But if it does, I would like you to be prepared and to know that this is a normal development; you are not stepping backwards - we never do. Make an effort to keep on keeping on - never give up. Ask God and the Angels, your guides, whoever you are most comfortable working with, for their help and guidance, and all will always be well. With love - Aquarius

Inner Vision
Posted 4/6/2007 1:40 AM (#1638 - in reply to #1105)

UMS Student

I call this God's White Light of Love and Protection. With each meditation I now ask for this light. One of my favorite saying is:
In The Center Of All Light I stand. I know, there I am safe and no negativity can touch me. Blessings.
nate61244
Posted 4/27/2007 9:31 PM (#1771 - in reply to #1105)

that sounds very cool I have never experienced that myself but would like to I am sure it was from God.