On Cosmic Rays and Intentions
Tracy
Posted 10/19/2006 3:22 PM (#1076)
Subject: On Cosmic Rays and Intentions

Student

The staff at UMS met on Tuesday to meditate together and send our personal and collective intentions and prayers into the creative forces of the world. We shared visions of healing, love, kindnesss, compassion, generosity and blessing. My personal experience was one of bliss, gratitude, oneness, hope and inspiration. I felt strongly as though I was an open channel, flowing with an immense bright power out into the world. As a staff member and a student of the University Of Metaphysical Sciences, I have learned and grown in light and love so much in a (relatively) short period of time. The meditations and exercises are definitely consciousness expanding, heart opening, mind healing, and harmonizing with the intentions of higher purposes for the spiritual evolution of humanity. I am so grateful. May we all continue in the work of love and healing and may it spread all over the earth! Peace! Tracy
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Guitar Girl
Posted 10/22/2006 4:48 AM (#1088 - in reply to #1076)
Subject: RE: On Cosmic Rays and Intentions

I wish I could have been there with you guys, that sounds like a great staff meeting! I spent the day working on intention as well, since I got the emails telling me about it. I actually woke up in a really foul mood but had to consciously change it because I didn't want that to be amplified to the world or the universe, since that particular day a ray that would multiply by a million times any thought or intention was present. I had to FORCE myself to not go into a negative space even tho I woke up in a bad mood. Amazingly, I was able to shift my mood more easily than I thought I could! I actually spent the rest of the day in a great mood! we are not the slaves to our moods we think we are. There is a time for letting moods pass through like the weather they are, but there is also a time to just move that mood right on out of there! It was a good exercise for myself that day to see that I could move a bad mood out of my consciousness more easily than I thought! I simply had to stop thinking about what was putting me in a bad mood! How simple is that???? Wow.

Edited by Guitar Girl 10/22/2006 4:48 AM
Aquarius
Posted 10/22/2006 10:38 AM (#1090 - in reply to #1076)

UMS Guest

How right you are! I love your comments about not having to be a slave to our moods, Guitar Girl; most inspiring. As a matter of fact, there is no longer is any need to be enslaved to anyone or anything – what a refreshing and invigorating thought! The way I see it, this is especially true when it comes to spiritually dealing with the media. How about, whenever you listen to the news or open a newspaper, reminding yourself that there is an ‘off’ button on your set; and that you do not have to buy a newspaper. Our world has become so sensationalistic and media-orientated that your friends will soon enough tell you whatever is important and you need to know, even if you do not ask. Try it for a while and see how they relish telling you, especially if they know that you are no longer looking towards the media to keep informed. Refuse to create your own guilt trip for not paying much attention to them. Instead, reflect on how environmentally friendly this is and that ever more people round our world are coming to the same conclusions. Think about the energy you will be saving, and the forests that do not have to be chopped down because of you and all those like-minded souls round the world. Then feel good about yourself and all you are doing to help our planet in its struggle against over-consumerism. Let those who are addicted to the news, not fool themselves into thinking this issue is not important. It is, because we are all not only responsible for our thoughts, but also for what we allow our minds to be filled with.

With Love and Light,

Aquarius

steelie
Posted 12/16/2006 4:25 PM (#1239 - in reply to #1090)

I agree it is very important ot be discerning - my problem is I am concerned I might 'miss something' by ignoring the news, and so I am complled to pay attention. It is a matter of understanding corporate culture and how they are presenting things as per a specific agenda, one that most are certainly unaware of. I found myself questioning what is presented, its especailly transparent on Fox News, and that generally satisfies my feeling that I am resisting the brain washing process in a way that is living my values and clarifying my priorities...