Dream
ekhanania
Posted 7/23/2006 3:44 AM (#731)
Subject: Dream

Dream
by Eileen on 07/18/06

This is regarding a dream that I had at 3am on 7/14/2006. I was on silence retreat for couple of days. I was away from the city, out in a hermitage in the woods. No TV no radio. Enjoying the country fresh air, meditating, praying, reading, painting, taking long walks. I wanted to be connected with the deivine. I had asked for a dream. Sure enough my wish was granted. the dream was . I was in an open field, outdoors. I look up in the sky only to see balls of fire. the sky was filled with flaming balls of fire, I remember the color of the flames ranged between orange to yellow. I held my elderly parents trying to escape the falling flames. It seemed that we were able to escape the falling balls of fire. Then as I stood up and looked at the horizon, I saw a big smokey mushroom cloud. Then I stood still and told my parents and the mass of people to stand still because this is beyond us,we can't escape it. We have to go through it. This Bomb as it seemed in the dream had sent a ripple affect through the earth. I watched the waved ripple come closer and closer, then I fell with everyone else around me on the wave, facing down. I was telling myself while experiencing the wave, how come there is no pain? as if I was anticipating pain. We all rode this wave as it decipated away. The after math was even stranger. There was a man with a big truck,collecting the garments of people that shrank from and adult size to an infant size. I remember looking at the big pile of shrunken clothes, the one at the very top was a pink baby size cardigan. I stood there trying to fathom what just happened? how come the clothes shrank? no one had any garments left behind. The only thing left was the clothes that we all were wearing and they were fine. I tried to analyze it in my mind. Does irradiation to this? but what about us, how come the irradiation didn't damange anyone of us.
I woke up from the dream not knowing what to make of it. Then when I returned home I heard about the war between Lebanon and Israel.
Did I tap into something? I don't understand what all this means? please help.

thank
Love & light
Ek

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Danjummai
Posted 7/23/2006 7:12 AM (#732 - in reply to #731)
Subject: RE: Dream

PhD Alumni

From This Night Onwards:
Hi,
I am not sure whether this will be of help or not.
Last night of 23-7-06, I had a dream. In the dream I was at a cinema watching Hindi Movie when suddenly there was power balckout. We had to vacate for home. Outside the cinema house we realized the cause of the power failure. There was an eclipse. Some dark blots had appeared on the surface of the moon. The feeling was that something horrible was about gripping that part of the world. I and my friend were visitors there and so hastened to leave. My friend was a driver. Our business was the transportation of people and commodities to-and-from that place. I was the last to the border which was choked with people trying to bolt out. The border guards refused the multitude of people to get out but me. Outside the border, I found another multitude of people pleading with my friend to carry them in his lorry. "I have a limited number of people to carry along!" He was saying when I met him.

Immediately he saw me he dashed towards his lorry for us to escape from the assailing crowd. But the people followed, clinging to anything they could hold of his clothes. I came to his aid, pulling a few hands that were holding the right pocket of his light-blue coat which was flapping in the air. I found in his pocket bundles of hard-currencies. "Do you keep such a big amount in your pocket in such a situation where it could get lost?" I asked. He looked at me, smiled and said: "If you let it." No sooner than he said this than we saw ourselves in the lorry filled with people and speeding to our destination. My mobile began to beep. I had a distant call.

"Hello! Hello!" Silence... Then a revolutionary wave came in, calling for the dethronement of someone... "his feet will be caught. He will be dragged around the streets for everyone to see! ...from this night onwards you will see the intermediary between the Webmaster and those who submit to His Will." I heard and awoke.

I am not sure what this means too. But I pray it will somehow help.

Greetings!

Edited by Danjummai 7/23/2006 7:16 AM
ekhanania
Posted 7/25/2006 2:26 AM (#737 - in reply to #731)

thank you for your reply, it seems that you and I had tapped into something. i wish if someone could discern what it all means?

ek
ekhanania
Posted 12/29/2006 6:41 AM (#1301 - in reply to #732)

Danjummai, just to let you know that I am currently residing between a mountain and the Ocean. or between a rock and a hard place. So far so good. lol
Tracy
Posted 12/29/2006 1:56 PM (#1302 - in reply to #731)

Student

The shrinking clothes may symbolize a spiritual ascension of people, casting off the immaturity of identification with the outer man that no longer serves a higher and more mature human spirit.
ekhanania
Posted 1/4/2007 4:26 AM (#1315 - in reply to #731)

Now that I look back at the dream, I think it was a message for me to not resist but go with the flow. I will be OK no matter what the horizon holds for me. And my parents will be fine too. Since I have been taking care of my parents for years. I have been afraid to move forward in my life. It was on the same day of the dream that I received the initial call for my current position in Hawaii. I made the relocation based on faith, I took a leap of faith and I don't regret it. I am still supporting my parents from Hawaii while am still taking care of myself and reclaiming my life. I think that was the message in the dream. The pink baby cardigan, I still don't know about that. A baby is a new beginning, Pink is love. So may be I was longing for my rebirth in love. and oh what a loving energy I am receiving from this place. It has been a blessing and a miracle. All it took is for me to sit and align myself with the creator energy so I can manifest my yearning. My manifesting powers had strengthened ever since.

Love and light
ek

Danjummai
Posted 1/8/2007 9:07 AM (#1332 - in reply to #731)

PhD Alumni

More grease… Ek, can't say the same about mine yet, still foggy. I am happy for you.

Love and Light.